Join GVers from Group 0 – Group 42! for networking and dinner (with gluten free and vegan options) at Suite Success at ESS Direct (411 Huronia Road at Big Bay Point).
Hear how 3 Grads have overcome challenges, forged ahead and grown their businesses from start-up to significant with our expert panel of GV grads: Sinda Simpson (ESS Direct and Suite Success at ESS – GV 19), Drew Dekker (Netgain SEO – GV 15) and Bev Morgan (Fresh Look Painting – GV 15) .
This is a great opportunity to learn and network …bring lots of business cards!
Who is the Panel?
Sinda, Drew and Bev are the founders/or co-founders of their businesses. They have taken an idea and brought it to the market. They developed their companies as they tackled the ups and downs of early stage business… finding their markets, funding, staffing and the personal challenges faced by all of us, not to mention economic change that should have closed down at least one of these businesses.
How did they manage? How did they succeed?
Come listen to their stories. When successful entrepreneurs share their knowledge, we all learn new pathways to grow.
What are the details?
- This dinner is catered by Grow Vantage businesses!
- Date: Tuesday May 2nd, 2017
- Where? Suite Success at ESS Direct in the Donna Douglas Room
- What time? 6:30 – 9:30 pm
- Buy Tickets at: Annual Dinner Registration
- ($20 for GVers, $25 for those who wish they were!)
Latest posts by Patricia Dent (see all)
- Is your senior part of your generational sandwich? - June 23, 2017
- Reminder about CASL Legislation - June 23, 2017
- Nominations are open for the Barrie Business Awards! - June 23, 2017