- Velocity – how fast can you deliver what you sell?
- Friction – how easy is it to do business with you?
- Connectedness – can I communicate with you and/or other buyers?
- Focused execution: Avoid being totally distracted by new ideas…. shiny objects to entrepreneurs. What about what you have in play already? John says that what already generates results should be your focus. Cut out the noise: that is distractions … Facebook, browsing, research, clutter…
- And of course rewarding yourself… hmmm. What if you were to establish a reward system for working in a focused way, or taking the steps that will help you achieve your goal? I’m up for a bribe My favourite one, when I’ve finished something on my list is to grab a cup of coffee and read a chapter or two from my latest book for 15-30 minutes. That’s freedom to me. What about you?
- Figure out how to be productive: I like the Pomodoro technique (modified a bit). What technique will you use?
Latest posts by Patricia Dent (see all)
- A new Festival! Zen Festival - February 14, 2019
- Details on Dragon’s Den Auditions - February 12, 2019
- Tuesday (Feb 12th, 5pm) is our next GV Networking After 5: Topic: Video + A new announcement! - February 8, 2019