- What Do We Do Now
April 1, 2020
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Event Phone: 7052294969
How do you survive and move forward in this very volatile environment?
Join us on Wednesday April 1st, from 11 am – 1:00 pm Eastern for a virtual event with 5 experts who will share their experience and advice to overcome the challenges you are facing.
- Chris Adams, Founder & Managing Director at Adams Hamilton, HBEC Mentor, Board member, Barrie Chamber of Commerce
- Darryl Simpson, Operations Manager, ESS Direct Inc.
- Jeff Nixon, Accountant, NVS Professional Organization (formerly Lardner Nixon)
- Kristen Rayner, Advisor | Managing Partner, Acorn To Oak Financial
- Patricia Dent, Business Mentor and Director, Grow Vantage Inc. and Past President of the Barrie Chamber of Commerce
Each speaker will dive into their area of expertise. Hear how others are coping with the sudden change in how we need to do business and discover strategies for:
- Practical ways to increase your marketing and brand presence to remain top of mind
- Pivoting your business to find revenue
- What to do for employees and your HR situation
- Business financial strategies (and an update on government sources of help)
- What did businesses do to get through the 2008 recession?
Donate if you can – free if you cannot: with proceeds to the Barrie* Food Bank.
*The Barrie Food Bank is already experiencing an increase in the number of people who are accessing their services. They cover Oro, Springwater, Innisfil and Barrie. Before COVID-19 started, they already had 7500 active files. This has already increased.
Questions? Email email@example.com