Our entrepreneurial eco-system published this opportunity!
This spring, the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) is collaborating with Startup Canada, Export Development Canada (EDC) and UPS to present the second annual Canadian Export Challenge to showcase and support the global ambitions of 15,000 Canadian entrepreneurs.
Following a successful pilot in 2018, this year the Canadian Export Challenge is scaling to more cities and supporting more entrepreneurs, with stops in Vancouver, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Mississauga, Ottawa, Montreal, and Fredericton in May and June, and a Final Showdown in Toronto in October.
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase the visibility of their product or service
- Pitch their product or service to selected audiences
Click here: https://www.startupcan.ca/cxc/
Latest posts by Patricia Dent (see all)
- Are you interested in fast-tracking your global business growth? - March 7, 2019
- A wonderful celebration for women – Congratulations Donna & Sarah! - March 7, 2019
- Women Entrepreneurs Breaking the Mold Event Invitation - March 1, 2019