Some businesses are getting very creative about pivoting – can we help them?
- Some who provide in-person services are now providing them online. I’m thinking of Flourish Vitality Centre, Jess Mogan Fitness, Soul Body Healer, Cat Harding, Moda Yoga, Taylor Made Yoga…
- Some who counsel people in person – are counselling online. I’m thinking of Becky at Aspire Service (for those with developmental delays) and other practitioners, like Alex Belleau, Danielle Reaume, Daniela Chase, Lindsay Tsang, Chantal Tambeau, Mel and Anth, Richard Morden, Elaine Bennett, Nancy McLaughlin, Jen CB, Lori Bertoni, Jan Hickling, Sheri O’Shea, Laurie Hunt, Christina Orfanakos, Paulette Goddard, Patricia and others.
- Graphic and web designers are working virtually as entrepreneurs who work on their businesses, getting their marketing and websites in line. We have many in Grow Vantage, like Evermore, Flying Squirrel, Katie Williams Design, Cheetah Fusion, Netgain, Talis Creative, Lime Media, Meg O’Shea, Outside the Box Brand Development, Colour Something Creative, Lakeside Graphics, Megan Marie Designs, Incub8 Creative, Pine River Studio, Gooder Marketing, Edstudios, Apexia Voice & Data and others
- Some printers/support organizations may be closed to the public but are producing material behind the scenes – print, embroidery, and swag… I’m thinking of Instant Imprints (who created the special message t-shirt for physical distancing), UCA Branding, Fastsigns, Gage Business Communications, SignNDisplay Store
- Restaurants and food providers are finding creative ways to serve food
- Writers like Linda Dessau, Fran Kruse, Tina de los Santos
Some of our colleagues are not able to pivot… Eleanor Dath, Terry & Ian Coles and other travel consultants, or hair salon owners such as Sharon Smith and Melissa Ferguson are not able to pivot without triggering liability.
Where is your business and how are you coping? What do you need from your community? Please let us know.