… Or who has just started a business and isn’t quite sure if they have the knowledge they need?
They may be tired of the extra pressure of working for someone else, or of doing the work that someone dumps on their desk. They may already be working from home and would love to stay there – doing something for their family, perhaps doing something that has an impact on the world, working on their own business – and putting their family’s schedules and needs first.
I’d love it if you would refer them to this Bootcamp – so they can have confidence in preparing to start a business…. even in the middle of a pandemic. Especially if they are not sure where to start, or want to understand what is involved…
Businesses have learned a lot from this pandemic – how to get around restrictions and what is needed to grow – even in this environment.
- Vaccinations are being distributed more widely
- An economic downturn is followed more often than not by accelerated business growth
- Remember how the economy actually began to recover last summer as businesses opened up?
- BDC (the Business Development Bank of Canada) has projected a growth rate of 4.5% GDP this year (assuming vaccinations continue).
Now is the time to learn what they need to know to start a successful business and reduce their risk!
Building Blocks to Business Bootcamp is a two – half day event from May 14 – 15th in which we will prepare potential business owners to start their businesses with confidence.
This is what we will cover:
- Turning your dream into reality
- Stages of becoming an entrepreneur
- Identify your resources and skills
- Reduce risk
- Maximizing money (investments, pricing, revenue)
- Determine what you’ll need to plan and prepare
- Develop your entrepreneurial mindset
- Tools and techniques
- Where do you start?
- And more … including case studies
When: May 14, 2021 12:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Topic: Building Blocks To Business Bootcamp
Fee: $197.00 + HST ($221.61)
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
- We’re starting a Mastermind Group in October (for 6 or 12 months) - September 18, 2021
- What are your biggest challenges and needs right now? - September 17, 2021
- Economic Letter from BDC - September 17, 2021