Georgian College’s Career and Employment Community Services is holding a FREE information session about employer incentive programs offered by Georgian College.
Our programs are free to eligible employers and offer help with hiring, accessing funding for new employees, and training for your existing employees. Government grants can fund up to 83% of the cost of upgrading the skills of your staff or provide hiring incentives of up to $8,000.
Date: Thursday, November 25 at 11 am (20-minute presentation followed by Q&A)
- Georgian College Career and Employment Community Services: Programs, Incentives and Resources for Employers
- Information on hiring Georgian College Students: Co-op for employers – Georgian College
If you have any questions or can’t attend either session, please reach out to me directly.
Canada-Ontario Job Grant Specialist, Career & Employment Community Services
Georgian College| 48 Collier St., Barrie ON L4M 3X9 | 30 Centre St., Orangeville ON L9W 2X1
Office: 705.728.1968, ext. 4108 | Mobile: 705-717-2507
GeorgianCollege.ca | Career and Employment Community Services – Georgian College
- Stats Canada Says Canada’s Home Ownership Rate Fell in Latest 2021 Census Release - September 23, 2022
- Ontario CUPE Education Workers Start Voting On Whether To Strike - September 23, 2022
- Deaths Are Declining But The Pandemic Isn’t Over Yet, Experts Warn - September 23, 2022