Hello Fellow GV’ers,
I would like to take this opportunity to reintroduce myself to the Grow Vantage family. I am Bruce MacGillivray and the owner of Instant Imprints here in Barrie. Many of you will also know me from the Chamber of Commerce, BNI and the Barrie Dragon Boat Festival. Some of you may see me every Wednesday getting the new comics that have come out for the week.
What does Instant Imprints do? We strive to help bring your brand awareness to the next level. We create that visibility five different ways: Branded Apparel (embroidery), Signs & Banners, Promotional Products, Custom T-Shirts and Print Services.
We will work with you to find the items that will help promote your brand. We have access to thousands of suppliers such as Stormtech, Calloway, Skullcandy, Puma, Nike, New Era, Parkland, Journal Books and Roots just to name a few. We feel that providing exceptional service and quality is the key to our business success.
Like many businesses we have had to adjust to the changing landscape since opening in May of 2019. Through these challenging times, our amazing customers were instrumental in us being named the Readers’ Choice Best Print/Imaging Service in Barrie for 2019 and 2020.
What can a business, new or old, do to take their brand and business to the next level? Invest in branded apparel! Whether you are looking to add your logo to a company’s custom t-shirt, get customized hats or have a full-blown uniform here are 3 direct benefits investing in branded apparel can have for your business.
- Branded apparel will increase your brand recognition and creates a sense of culture in your business. You and your employees can proudly display your business logo and brand. It will act as a form of mobile advertising both during work hours and outside of them. Many businesses we have dealt with have found that their customers like the items so much they want to buy an item to show support for your business. From there it could potentially lead to its own revenue source.
- It can foster team spirit within your business. Branded apparel can be a morale booster. It can also help show an elevated level of customer relations. In the recent 2019 PPAI Consumer Study, 72% of respondents believe employees in uniform are easier to identify when needing assistance.
- Finally, the most important point in my opinion, is that branded apparel gives your business the impression of higher quality and legitimacy. Customers have more trust in the people they deal with if they are in a form of uniform. In the PPAI Study, 43% surveyed believe employees wearing uniforms are more credible than employees not in uniform.
We would love if you could take a moment and Follow Us on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn at @InstantImprintsBarrie.
222 Mapleview Dr W, Unit 19, Barrie ON
- Xcelerate Summit is next week…. get your tickets now! - October 15, 2021
- Can you spread the word? … free Pursue Your Passion Start-up Challenge and Ask For Directions Training launch - October 15, 2021
- Do you need to train your employees? - October 13, 2021