We’re offering our existing and new Grow Vantage Groups deferred payment if needed.
We want to help our next group # 51 which is due to start on March 31st to discover how to get the help and training they need to design, launch and run their businesses effectively – even in a pandemic.
That will mean advice to figure out how to do business in this difficult environment and training to avoid mistakes that can cost you time or money. And they won’t do it alone.
For existing GVers – I’ve reached out to make alternative arrangements if necessary.
Here are the details for the current Grow Vantage program:
- Training: 30 classes in 5 areas of business (Financial, Marketing and Sales strategy, Marketing Tools, Rules and Regulations and Personal/Business Skills’
- All classes are currently online only… until the end of the COVID-19 virus
- Group calls: We are stronger together – and Office Hours twice a week allow us to connect, collaborate and stay in touch. We can work on advice, ideas and strategies – for all our members. through Zoom.
- Online presence through our directory membership including a listing and the ability to advertise and make offers through announcements every week.
- Additional individual coaching packages are available as well.
Our Grow Vantage group members are heart-centered and collaborative entrepreneurs who believe in giving back.
If you know someone who could benefit by Grow Vantage, please have them connect with me (email@example.com). I’m holding consultation calls and asking that they fill out a brief, confidential survey so I can understand their needs.
Here is the survey link: https://www.surveymonkey.ca/r/75C3JMT
Thank you for sharing this with those who could benefit by Grow Vantage. Please reach out if you need help or advice right now.
Group calls (*Office Hours”) are open to all businesses:
Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/458799060
Fridays: 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm