Presented by BDC Advisory Services. We are pleased to invite you to our virtual event.
The COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated digital transformation for many companies – from remote teams to the surge in e-commerce and virtual business development. Does your business have the right processes, culture and technologies to operate effectively?
Join us for a small group discussion with our BDC experts who will answer your questions about how you can build a digital plan and help your teams create additional value.
In an interactive roundtable, we will delve deeper into the topics covered in BDC’s webinar Scale up! How to use technology to boost your business’s efficiency.
Discussion topics :
- Understand where you need to invest and how to prioritize your digital investments
- Create a digital roadmap that integrates more than technology and reaches far beyond IT
- Understand your customer’s journey
- Identify and focus on key processes to improve on first
- Manage change and build a culture that embraces it
- Your challenges and perspectives
Event details: Please join us for a one hour session with a BDC expert and your peers. Available times :
Thursday, February 11 at 1:00 p.m. EST – Mid-market companies
Thursday, February 11 at 3:00 p.m. EST – Small business
Wednesday, February 17 at 1:00 p.m. EST – Mid-market companies
Wednesday, February 17 at 3:00 p.m. EST – Small business
Thursday, February 18 at 1:00 p.m. EST – Small business
*To register for a French session, click on this link.
- Ontario Passes Housing Bill Amid Criticism From Cities, Conservation Authorities - November 28, 2022
- [Not Just Kids] Seniors At High Risk For RSV, Experts Warn, As Health Canada Reviews 60-Plus Vaccine - November 25, 2022
- WOSEN Event – Realizing the Impacts of Supplier Diversity and Social Procurement - November 25, 2022