Do you sit awake in bed at night thinking about the day that has passed? Or do you worry about your to-do list? Are you a victim to a landslide of cascading thoughts and emotions? Do you have a difficult time relaxing?
MIndfulness is here to help free you from the tyrany of mixed thoughts and emotions so that you can think clearly and make decisions that serve your highest wellbeing. It is Effie’s passion to guide you in practices from around the world so you can bring peace into yours!
What is Mindfulness?
Mindfulness has been practiced for thousands of years and is effective in helping you to resolve the past, manifest what you want for your future, and be calm and content in the present.
- Enjoy a calm and relaxed body and mind
- Strengthen your immune and nervous systems
- Improved emotional regulation and balance
- Clear thinking and decision-making
- Increased self-compassion and self-awareness
- Uplifted mood and a deep sense of contentment
What to expect
- Weekly classes explore aspects of the mind that contribute to distress and the mindfulness practices from around the world that support inner shifts
- Classes are dynamic and include meditation, yoga, and other healing techniques
BONUS: All participants will receive: Full Catastrophe Living by Jon Kabat-Zinn, guided meditation audio tracks, and worksheets for home study and future use.
When: 8-Week Wednesday Course beginning March 2, 2016, 7:00-8:30pm
Where: Flourish Vitality Centre, 11 Collier St., Suite 302
Early Bird by February 24: $ 297
Regular Bird: $ 350
*Spaces are limited* **Covered by many extended health benefit plans**
Effie Mitskopolous, email@example.com
Grow Vantage 38