Learn simple tools to transform your life!
What is Mindfulness?
Mindfulness has been practiced for thousands of years and is effective in helping you to resolve the past, manifest what you want for your future, and be calm and content in the present.
- Enjoy a calm and relaxed body and mind
- Strengthen your immune and nervous systems
- Improved emotional regulation and balance
- Clear thinking and decision-making
- Increased self-compassion and self-awareness
- Uplifted mood and a deep sense of contentment
What to expect
- Weekly classes explore aspects of the mind that contribute to distress and the mindfulness practices from around the world that support inner shifts
- Classes are dynamic and include meditation, yoga, and other healing techniques
BONUS: All participants will receive: Full Catastrophe Living by Jon Kabat-Zinn, guided meditation audio tracks, and worksheets for home study and future use.
When: 8-Week Wednesday Course beginning March 23, 2016, 7:00-8:30pm
Where: Flourish Vitality Centre, 11 Collier St., Suite 302
Early Bird by March 16: $ 297
Regular Bird: $ 350
*Spaces are limited*
Please contact Effie to register or for more information:
email@example.com or 705-881-6028
Mindfulness for Peaceful Living is a unique program developed by Effie Mitskopoulos, MSW, RSW. She is a registered social worker, hypnotherapist, yoga teacher and Reiki Master who provides holistic psychotherapy that combines Western interventions with yoga and energy work. Effie is passionate about guiding her clients in nourishing their mind, body and spirit so that they manifest an inspired and fulfilling life.
**Covered by many extended health benefit plans**