Learn simple tools that will transform your life!
Mindfulness has been practiced for thousands of years and is effective in helping you to resolve the past, manifest what you want for your future, and be calm and content in the present.
- Enjoy a calm and relaxed body and mind
- Improve emotional balance and lift your mood
- Clear thinking and decision-making
- Strengthen your immune and nervous systems
- Increase self-compassion and awareness
- Cope better with chronic pain
What to expect
- Weekly classes explore aspects of the mind that contribute to discomfort.
- Learn mindfulness practices from around the world that support inner shifts.
- Interactive classes include meditation, yoga, and other healing techniques.
BONUS: All participants will receive: Full Catastrophe Living by Jon Kabat-Zinn, guided meditation audio tracks, and worksheets for home study and future use.
When: 8 Sundays from 2 – 4pm (Jan. 29, Feb. 5, 12, Mar. 5, 12, 26, Apr. 2, 9)
Where: Waterview Space, 150 Dunlop St. East, Suite 104
Regular Bird: $ 350
*Sign up with a friend and get $35 off!
*Spaces are limited*
Please contact Effie to register or for more information:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 705-881-6028
Grow Vantage 38