Learn simple tools to transform your life!
“Yesterday’s the Past, Tomorrow’s the Future, but Today’s a gift.
That’s why it’s called the Present!” ~Bill Keane
- Enjoy a calm and relaxed body and mind
- Improve emotional balance and lift your mood
- Clear thinking and decision-making
- Strengthen your immune and nervous systems
- Increase self-compassion and awareness
- Cope better with chronic pain
What to expect
- Weekly classes explore aspects of the mind that contribute to discomfort.
- Learn mindfulness practices from around the world that support inner shifts.
- Interactive classes include meditation, yoga, and other healing techniques.
BONUS: All participants will receive: Full Catastrophe Living by Jon Kabat-Zinn, guided meditation audio tracks, and worksheets for home study and future use.
When: 8-Week Wednesday Course beginning October 5, 2016, 6:30-8:30pm
Where: Waterview Space, 150 Dunlop St. East, Suite 104
Regular Bird: $ 350
*Spaces are limited*
Please contact Effie to register or for more information:
email@example.com or 705-881-6028
By simply being who we are, we affect the world in ways no amount of “doing” could ever accomplish. We can be true to ourselves, knowing that we are already impacting those around us by shining our light with love, kindness, and understanding. ~ Mira Kelley
Grow Vantage 38