The Start-Up organization has published information on a new fund for women entrepreneurs who are involved in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
Startup Canada has partnered with Evolocity Financial Group to invest in women-led companies in STEM (science, technology, engineering, math) through the Startup Canada Women Founders Fund, providing micro-grants to women entrepreneurs and women-led companies in Canada to help them start and grow their businesses while accelerating gender parity and further unleash the economic potential of women.
Funding is available with an application deadline of 11:59 pm, August 31, 2018
- $1,000 to $5,000 grants to support business operations or business growth opportunities.
- Featured on StartupNews.ca and a guest-spot on THRIVE Podcast for Women Entrepreneurs.
- VIP Pass and Program at Startup Canada Day on the Hill on October 18th in Ottawa.
Please look for further details at: http://www.startupcan.ca/2018-women-founders-fund/
- Xcelerate Summit is next week…. get your tickets now! - October 15, 2021
- Can you spread the word? … free Pursue Your Passion Start-up Challenge and Ask For Directions Training launch - October 15, 2021
- Do you need to train your employees? - October 13, 2021