The Start-Up organization has published information on a new fund for women entrepreneurs who are involved in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
Startup Canada has partnered with Evolocity Financial Group to invest in women-led companies in STEM (science, technology, engineering, math) through the Startup Canada Women Founders Fund, providing micro-grants to women entrepreneurs and women-led companies in Canada to help them start and grow their businesses while accelerating gender parity and further unleash the economic potential of women.
Funding is available with an application deadline of 11:59 pm, August 31, 2018
- $1,000 to $5,000 grants to support business operations or business growth opportunities.
- Featured on StartupNews.ca and a guest-spot on THRIVE Podcast for Women Entrepreneurs.
- VIP Pass and Program at Startup Canada Day on the Hill on October 18th in Ottawa.
Please look for further details at: http://www.startupcan.ca/2018-women-founders-fund/
- Women Positive – this week’s podcast: Imposter Syndrome - May 13, 2022
- 2022 Figures for Rising Employment Costs (courtesy of CFIB & Benefits Survey by Aon) - May 13, 2022
- So… Here is an idea… YouTube as a business - May 13, 2022