Support for Families (for 1 parent only**)
Learn about funding that families can apply for if they have children who are not in school or child care because of coronavirus (COVID-19).
Parents refers to parents, guardians, and caregivers – whoever has custody
The deadline: for the Support for Families program is August 31, 2020 at midnight EST.
We will process all applications that we receive before the deadline.
Until August 31, 2020, parents can apply for direct one-time funding to offset the cost of buying materials to support their children’s learning, while they practice self-isolation and physical distancing.
Eligible parents will receive a one-time payment, per child, of:
- $200 for children aged 0 to 12
- $250 for children or youth aged 0 to 21 with special needs
This funding can help parents with the costs of work books, educational apps, educational subscription services, movies and other tools to support learning at home.
Parents refers to parents, guardians, and caregivers.
There is no income cap on this program. All parents are eligible if you have a child who is:
- aged 0 to 12
- aged 0 to 21 with special needs
If you have more than one child, you must submit one application per child.
Before you apply, please note:
- only one parent can apply for each child
- the parent who applies should have custody of the child
We are here to help.
Email us at email@example.com
- 60% off – Only Till Monday at Midnight! - November 27, 2020
- BDC Webinars – one just passed on economic outlook, one coming December 1st on optimizing for online - November 26, 2020
- Update from our Simcoe Muskoka Medical Officer of Health – Business Requirements - November 26, 2020