The Ontario Government is launching the Workplace PPE Supply Portal: website: ontario.ca/PPE
Also check requirements here:
Note: Businesses must protect the health and well being of their workers
https://www.ontario.ca/page/resources-prevent-covid-19-workplace. Check for sector-based guidelines for safe opening.Saturday May 16th at 12:01 am: These businesses will be allowed to open:
Boat clubs and Marinas
Businesses that board animals
Stage 1 opening:
Tuesday May 19th, the Province will enter Stage 1. That means:
- Retail locations with a street entrance and using strict social distancing guidelines (4 square metres per person)
- Certain venues: including:
- Outdoor sports fields
- Tennis courts
- Off leash dog parks
- Other pet services, including pet groomers (by appointment only), animal shelters
- Household services, including cleaning and maintenance,
- Certain health and medical services, e.g. surgeries, and in-person counselling;
- They will also allow all construction to resume.
Businesses should only open if they are ready. And this is dependent on the numbers [of COVID-19 cases].
The Premier stated that we must watch the numbers like a hawk to counter the risk of flare ups and promised they would be ready to respond to any flare ups. [Note: from Patricia: This suggests that we should be prepared to pivot back and forth between remote and in person business.
- Understanding Google Movie – thanks to a Digital Giants tweet! - December 4, 2020
- WSIB has Free Webinars in December…. if you haven’t checked them out lately – you might want to - December 4, 2020
- It’s Saaanta!!! – you can arrange your own virtual visit - December 4, 2020