Roadmap to Reopening with Workplace Safety and Prevention Services
Are you ready for business after the pandemic?
Do you know how to develop the mandatory COVID-19 Workplace Safety Plan?
Do you need guidance on how to properly screen your patrons and how to manage your capacity limits?
Please join us for a FREE webinar presented by Workplace Safety and Prevention Services (WSPS). In this session, we will review:
- Workplace Safety Plan Development – templates and step-by-step instructions on how to complete.
- Proper Screening Protocols – how to implement and what changes are required at different levels.
- Posting Capacity Limits – tips to determine what they are at each level and suggestions for how to control this.
- Other free health & safety resources for small business.
Bill Chen is an Account Representative (Small Business) with Workplace Safety & Prevention Services. His job is to reach out to small businesses and community organizations across GTA and provide free resources in health and safety. Bill also volunteers with WSPS to deliver health and safety presentations to co-op students and newcomers in GTA.
Stella Nicastro-Greenough is a Small Business Account Representative with Workplace Safety & Prevention Services and has over fourteen years’ experience assisting customers with their health & safety needs. Stella collaborates with small businesses and community organizations in the Central West region to ensure they have access to the information, tools and resources they need to work safely.
Click here to register today.
+ GOOGLE CALENDAR+ ICAL EXPORT
Date: June 29
Time: 11:00 am – 12:30 pm
Login details to follow registration.
Organizer: Small Business Centre
|For more information on City of Barrie business supports during COVID-19, financial assistance, and current Provincial regulations for operating in Simcoe-Muskoka, visit barrie.ca/SupportForBusiness.|
|Small Business Centre | 24 Maple Avenue, 2nd Floor, Barrie, Ontario L4M 7W4 Canada|
- The Digital Transformation Grant application deadline has been extended - October 27, 2021
- Free Pursue Your Purpose Challenge… for those starting businesses and existing businesses who are checking your business changes? - October 22, 2021
- Some federal COVID supports end October 23rd …. New targetted supports begin October 24th - October 21, 2021