A 90 minute session that goes through the basics of getting started making your own great quality videos. Registration is “Pay What You Want”, with suggested fee of $35 (a donation to Easter Seals)
- Hands-on workshop on Zoom
- Interactive & Fun – We’ll guide you through the simple steps of making videos. You’ll record & edit a video using your smartphone, DSLR or mirrorless camera.
- Learn the basics of making videos:
- Storytelling & Scripting
- On-Screen Confidence
- Camera Tips & Tricks
- Lighting Basics
- Great Sound
- Easy Editing
- Posting Videos
- Pay What You Want – 100% of Registration Fees will be Donated to Easter Seals
Available dates for the workshop are:
(Click your preferred date to register.)
All registration fees will be donated to Easter Seals for these two sessions. You can pay through the Eventbrite link.
Please feel free to share this with your friends and colleagues.
- The Stand Out learning series begins with January 20th with Laura Bainborough (GV37) - January 14, 2022
- Are you looking for a great online course platform? - January 14, 2022
- Letting Managers Manage event - January 14, 2022