Courtesy of Dreamgrow.com – as of November 2022
- The Top 15 Social Media Sites and Apps by Active Users
- A Closer Look at the Top 15 Social Networks
- 1. Facebook – 2.74 Billion Active Users
- 2. YouTube – 2.291 Billion Active Users
- 3. WhatsApp – 2.0 Billion Active Users
- 4. Facebook Messenger – 1.3 Billion Active Users
- 5. Instagram – 1.221 Billion Active Users
- 6. Weixin/WeChat – 1.213 Billion Active Users
- 7. TikTok – 689 Million Active Users
- 8. QQ – 617 Million Active Users
- 9. Douyin – 600 Million Active Users
- 10. Sina Weibo – 511 Million Active Users
- 11. Telegram – 500 Million Active Users
- 12. Snapchat – 498 Million Active Users
- 13. Kuaishou – 481 Million Active Users
- 14. Pinterest – 442 Million Active Users
- 15. Reddit – 430 Million Active Users
In Conclusion (see link for full article)
There you go. The 15 most popular social networking sites and apps. Hands up if you never thought we’d get to the end of this gigantic list.
In all seriousness, knowing as much as possible about a platform before you start promoting your brand on it is absolutely critical to social media marketing success.
Different functions and features make certain platforms more appropriate for one brand than another. At the same time, different legacies and cultures also attract specific audience demographics.
Build solid insight into all of these variables and your next social media campaign is far more likely to show the returns your business deserves.
Link to full article is below (with details on the platforms in the list
- Recognizing National Day For Truth And Reconciliation: A Day To Listen - September 30, 2023
- Food Bank Use Soars In Barrie As Thanksgiving Food Drive In Full Swing Swing - September 30, 2023
- Ongoing Bottle Drive To Support Homeless Individuals: John Howard Society - September 30, 2023