A new era of marketing is here. Are you ready? Consumers are forming new preferences for how, where and when they want to engage. It’s time to rethink the old ways of operating to deliver what’s important to consumers – while creating the results you’re looking for. This year’s virtual marketing conference, The Big Shift, offers a deep dive into the evolving marketing landscape and expectations of customers.…. Thanks for the heads up to Bruce MacGillivray (Instant Imprints) for sharing!
Hear from industry experts and thought leaders
Our expert speakers will help you… Here is the link to more information on speakers, : https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/cpc/en/business/marketing/events/featured/2021-08-11-the-big-shift-virtual-marketing-conference?ecid=email_cmh_860
- Understand the changing advertising and media landscapes and how media must take on new roles to ensure future success.
- Take the right steps in a privacy-driven world.
- Manage brand perception throughout the customer journey.
- Build sustainability and accountability into your marketing plans.
- Develop authentic responses to social issues.
- And much more.
The world has changed and the experience of marketing is changing with it. It’s time for The Big Shift.
|Date:||October 14, 2021|
|Time:||12 pm – 3:30 pm ET|
There will be a 30-minute networking session from 11:30 pm to 12 pm ET.
- The Stand Out learning series begins with January 20th with Laura Bainborough (GV37) - January 14, 2022
- Are you looking for a great online course platform? - January 14, 2022
- Letting Managers Manage event - January 14, 2022