Now that WSIB is out of debt… rates are going down (yay). They are doing a webinar to explain… see below
Learn about 2019 premium rates (WSIB technical rate session)
The WSIB is now operating without an unfunded liability. That means for the third year in a row, they will be able to lower premium rates for businesses. Building on a 3.3 per cent reduction to the average premium rate in 2018, the WSIB has announced a 29.8 per cent reduction to the average premium rate for 2019.
Participate in one of three technical rate sessions being offered by WSIB and learn from their Chief Actuary on how 2019 rates were calculated. Note: only November 29th is a webinar!
- November 15, 2018 – Construction (WSIB Head Office, Toronto)
- November 23, 2018 – All Rate Groups (WSIB Head Office, Toronto)
- November 29, 2018 – All Rate Groups (Webinar)
These are public events. Please share this information with customers if you feel it is of interest.
To register visit the WSIB website.
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Patricia Dent (see all)
- A new Festival! Zen Festival - February 14, 2019
- Details on Dragon’s Den Auditions - February 12, 2019
- Tuesday (Feb 12th, 5pm) is our next GV Networking After 5: Topic: Video + A new announcement! - February 8, 2019