“Wow, Linda, this e-course totally hits the core of what I think about blogging as a health practitioner. It’s as if you were writing it for me in mind. Awesome content.” – Katherine Parent, CNP, RNCP, nutritional consultant, Make Good Choices
If you're a wellness practitioner, blogging is a great strategy that can bring you:
- More clients: Blogging is a non-threatening way for prospective clients to begin to know, like and trust you enough to start a relationship and consider hiring you
- More credibility: Blogging demonstrates your expertise in the specific issues and topics your clients need help with
- More visibility: Blogging shows clients, referral sources, the media, and search engines that you are a go-to resource in your area of expertise
If you're stuck with your blogging or afraid to start, five common myths may be to blame.
Learn more and sign up for my new free e-course at: http://www.contentmasteryguide.com/myths. In every lesson I’ll reveal a new truth about wellness blogging, and give you a positive action to move forward with your wellness blog.
Content Mastery Guide
GV 24 and Next 2
- Health and Wellness Business Owners – Want to Write Less and Earn More? - January 13, 2017
- What Are Your Marketing Plans for Fall? Need Writing Help? - September 21, 2016
- How to Use your Blog to Develop Valuable Relationships - August 24, 2016