Your primary financial institution will determine whether you qualify for this program, based on the eligibility criteria established by the Government of Canada.
Neither BDC nor your financial institution has the authority to grant exceptions to eligibility criteria.
- Your business is Canadian based.
- Your business must have been financially stable and viable prior to the current economic situation.
- You must have received payments either from the Canada Emergency Subsidy (CEWS) or the Canada Emergency Rent Subsidy (CERS) by having demonstrated a minimum 50% revenue decline for at least three months (not necessarily consecutive) within the eight-month period prior to the date of the HASCAP Guarantee application.If your business does not qualify for CEWS and CERS, but otherwise meets all HASCAP eligibility criteria, you must provide financial statements that reflect three months (not necessarily consecutive) in which monthly year-over-year revenue decreased by at least 50% within the eight-month period prior to the date of the HASCAP Guarantee application.
- The loan will be used to continue or resume operations.
- The loan cannot be used to pay or refinance existing.
- You can apply for a loan under the HASCAP Guarantee for each legal entity you own, up to a maximum combined amount of $6.25 million (all legal entities combined).
- Other conditions may also apply.
One-page HASCAP Guarantee reference sheet
- In case you’d like an up to date copy of the revised Launch by Jeff Walker - July 30, 2021
- Are you getting any reading in this weekend? - July 30, 2021
- Networking Zoom Call in Start Up and Grow Your Business Facebook Group - July 23, 2021