A business plan is a tool that too few entrepreneurs use in their businesses. Why do you need one?
- When was the last time you did an environmental scan of what is new in your business area and who your competitors are?
- Has anything changed in the way you are doing business?
- Do you know your direction for the future?
- Have you identified your ideal clients and looked at their concerns and where they can be found online?
- Are you looking for funding? Financial institution will want to see your plan
We’re holding business plan classes in 3 parts over Zoom. These are working sessions so you can ask questions, do your research and fill in the sections of your plan.
Classes will take place live (and will be recorded if you are unable to make those times) on:
- Thursday March 12th, noon to 3:00 pm
- Thursday March 19th, noon to 3:00 pm
- Thursday March 26th, noon to 3:00 pm
Once we’ve completed the plan classes, I will read your draft for input (if you desire).
Please contact me at email@example.com if you would like to participate!
- So… ready for Black Friday and Cyber Monday? - November 25, 2020
- Want to learn more about taxes? (Staying up to date with CRA) - November 24, 2020
- Simcoe Muskoka is moving to Orange Restrict classification November 23rd - November 22, 2020