Funding to help you reopen!
RE3 is a government funded program that provides non-repayable performance based contributions up to $5,000 to assist Southern Ontario women-led SMEs to rebuild, reopen and revive their businesses
With the support of FedDev Ontario and the Government of Canada’s Regional Relief and Recovery Fund (RRRF), WindsorEssex Economic Development Corporation and Northumberland CFDC are working collaboratively within our regional entrepreneurial ecosystems to advance women-led SMEs across Ontario, effectively positioning for rapid and positive post-pandemic economic recovery.
RE3 APPLICATION PROCESS
Online application intake opens July 13, 2020 and will remain open pending the availability of funding. For eligible applicants located in Western Ontario Region:
- Submission – submit your application online here
- Due Diligence – WindsorEssex Economic Development will carry out review and due diligence.
- Panel Evaluation – Evaluation by a panel of Western Ontario Eco-System Partners.
- Committee Review – WindsorEssex Economic Development Corporation Committee review and recommendation to the Board of Directors.
- Project Selection – Decision by Board of Directors, WindsorEssex Economic Development Corporation (Accept or Decline).
- WindsorEssex Economic Development Corporation reserves the right to extend the review and due diligence period where applicable in order to receive and evaluate any additional documentation and substantiation.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. No project will extend past January 29, 2021.
Questions? Contact a program officer at 519-253-6900 or fill out our contact form.