We have a great line up for the Xcelerate Summit – details are below. What do you need to do next week?
VIRTUAL CONFERENCE: 4 (half)Days / 30 Talks: October 20-23
Note: I have a draw for free tickets, courtesy of Grow Vantage – email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line:
“I want a free ticket” A draw will be made Wednesday September 23rd on the Zoom Office hours (at 8 pm)
What else can you do?
Check out the Xcelerate Summit website: https://xceleratesummit.co/about/register/
Take advantage of the Early Bird Rate for 4 half days of Summit with some incredible talent (check out details below) (Only until September 24th)
Consider the very cool VIP Ticket (with a special VIP Box) with amazing comfort goodies, deals and fun add-ons (on the registration page)
Let me know if we held a virtual trade show with the new platform we’re using – would you be interested in having more information?
Here is information on the conference content. This year, of course, we have taken “the show” virtual.
This event that although virtual will be highly engaging, truly interactive and provide a platform for the same amazing outcomes as we have achieved before. We are in an age of “events without borders” and going virtual has given us the opportunity to tap into speakers and content from across Canada live during our summit.
- Keynote Speakers: Jesse Brown, a Canadian journalist, media personality and entrepreneur (also the creator of Bitmoji, and the host of Canadaland – popular podcast) will speak to the future of Canada and the disruption we have faced and what comes next. Dr. Robyne Hanley-Dafoe will speak on inclusive leadership, resiliency, and workplace wellness. She is a superstar as well.
- Xpert Classes – deep dives into Diversity and inclusivity and unconscious bias training, eCommerce and the future of sales in Canada and how to stand out, and how to clean your “digital house” and cultivate your authentic personality.
- Musical performances live in your own home by emerging artists
- Workshops – on trending topics in marketing and operations – for business in the start, grow and scale categories
- A pre-conference talk from the Georgian Angel Network on Artificial Intelligence
- Pop-Up Talks from local and national thought leaders
- A Presidents Panel featuring presidents from around Central Ontario
- An XcelerateHER Panel – showcasing incredible women entrepreneurs
Check out our speakers page, where we are uploading the details daily on each of our incredible speakers: https://xceleratesummit.co/speakers/
THE BEST PART: This year we have offered two streams of tickets –
General AdmissionTickets for $39.99 will gain access to everything mentioned above.
VIP Xperience Tickets offer a whole new package of amazing things. With a VIP ticket (there is a limit of 100 for sale) folks will receive an Xperience box filled with swag that will keep you “cozy at home” including hoody’s, hats, yoga mats, blankets, and fun branded items – in addition to “Xperiences” like soul food cooking classes, virtual happy hours, networking coffee hours, rise and yoga classes each day, local products, mediations, virtual tours and tastings and so much more. VIP tickets are $99 (Early Bird Rate) and are selling quickly.
We want those that want to feel like they are doing something completely different have that opportunity from the comfort of their home. This event will operate on a cool virtual platform and attendees will attend via Zoom. There will be multiple activities going on concurrently. It is going to be awesome.
- The Digital Transformation Grant application deadline has been extended - October 27, 2021
- Free Pursue Your Purpose Challenge… for those starting businesses and existing businesses who are checking your business changes? - October 22, 2021
- Some federal COVID supports end October 23rd …. New targetted supports begin October 24th - October 21, 2021