The Family Event is on Sunday, March 5 at 1:00 p.m. at the Innisfil YMCA. Total cost is $250 (tax included), plus swag gifts and a door prize. This event is aimed at expecting parents and parents of pre-school children. If anyone is interested they can contact Beth Burke, see below or the website for all events: www.welcomewagon.ca
The Barrie Bridal Showcase: Introduces “couples getting married” to products and services for their wedding and household needs. It is open to all businesses in every business category. The event will provide “one-stop shopping” for brides and grooms.
Wednesday March 8, 2017 6:30 pm Tangle Creek Golf & Country Club 4730 Sideroad #25, Thorton, ON L0L 2N0
Welcome Wagon Provides:
A market reach which includes couples getting married (averaging 100 brides) with further exposure to guests of the bride and groom. Average attendance is 300 people. Each participant receives:
- Display space with table and linen tablecloth
- The opportunity to promote goods and services through personal contact
- Listing by business category in the Barrie Bridal Showcase Directory and floor plan listing
- Name and contact information, along with wedding date of each bride/groom registered
Participating Business Provides:
- Token gift for each bride (100 pieces). Impressive door prize (value $60.00).
- NOTE: The Business is responsible for security of display and contents at the event.
- Cost: Set up/advertising – $60.00. Payable to Beth Burke.
- Booth – $310.75. ($275.00 + HST) for each table/display space and 2 chairs. Payable to: Welcome Wagon Ltd.
*Booth payment and setup fee are non-refundable
Bridal Showcase Co-Ordinators:
Beth Burke 705-431-6675 www.welcomewagon.ca firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary Van Essan 705-252-5209 email@example.com