We’re having a marketplace at the Small Business Connect meeting on March 2nd!
Time: 9:30 am to noon
Location: Suite Success at ESS Direct, 411 Huronia Road at Big Bay Point
This is a free event and all are welcome.
Come see local businesses Display. Show off. Strut their stuff! Free admission. Fun scavenger hunt with prizes. Vendor door prizes. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Christmas Cheer!
Are you an SBC member? Want to be one of the businesses who is strutting their stuff?
Rent a 3′ table: $20
Display flyers and rack cards only: $5 (limited to 30 spots…so register early: email firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Extensive promotion through social media
– Flyers distributed to the public
– A fun scavenger hunt to engage participants
– Prizes to be won
– Bring a door prize and build your mailing list
A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Christmas Cheer.
Business Mentor, Grow Vantage
- The Digital Transformation Grant application deadline has been extended - October 27, 2021
- Free Pursue Your Purpose Challenge… for those starting businesses and existing businesses who are checking your business changes? - October 22, 2021
- Some federal COVID supports end October 23rd …. New targetted supports begin October 24th - October 21, 2021