In the very near future, the Grow Vantage Blog will focus on our members’ stories about entrepreneurship!
Guest Post Guidelines:
Length of Your Story Post: 500-1,000 words
By submitting your blog post to us, you agree to give Grow Vantage the unlimited licence and right to publish your content at our discretion, and to edit content for length, quality, and readability.
Your blog post must be submitted as a word document (Microsoft Word is preferred)
What we do want to see:
- Unique content – this is about you and your experience, after all
- A story with heart – even if your experience has been dark, we’re striving for positive outcomes!
- A story with meat – have a point (or several points) that you think are important to share with fellow entrepreneurs, such as:
- Something you’ve learned about business… your customers, finances, marketing, social media – or something that has made a difference in how successful you are
- Something you’ve learned about being an entrepreneur, e.g. surviving the ups and downs of your business growth
- Something you’ve learned about life…life lessons can be very inspiring.
What you can include:
- Links to content that you have found valuable
- A brief bio at the end of your post – which can include things like your name, your company name, your area of expertise, and a link to your website or social media profiles
What we don’t want to see:
- Plagiarized content from someone else
- Blatant promotion or advertising
- Links to your website or social media profiles in the body of your post (you may include these in your bio); remember that people can look you up on the GV Directory… a good reason to update your profile!)
- Content that you haven’t put a lot of thought into
Let us know your interest in participating! We are excited about featuring your stories in the Grow Vantage blog and on our website. Send your intent to participate and your stories to email@example.com
Our editorial committee will review each submission and we reserve the right to not publish something that won’t be interesting to our readers.
- Tell us your story as part of the Grow Vantage blog! - February 17, 2017
- Tell us your story as part of the Grow Vantage blog! - August 26, 2016
- The Chamber wants your feedback - July 8, 2016