Recording is available:
Thank you for your donations to the Barrie Food Bank! We donated a total of $400. ***
Business is changing so rapidly it’s difficult to keep up. How do you survive and move forward in this very volatile environment?
Thank you to our speakers:
- Chris Adams, Founder & Managing Director at Adams Hamilton, HBEC Mentor, Board member, Barrie Chamber of Commerce
- Darryl Simpson, Operations Manager, ESS Direct Inc.
- Jeff Nixon, Accountant, NVS Professional Organization (formerly Lardner Nixon)
- Kristen Rayner, Advisor | Managing Partner, Acorn To Oak Financial
- Patricia Dent, Business Mentor and Director, Grow Vantage Inc. and Past President of the Barrie Chamber of Commerce
Each speaker will dive into their area of expertise. You’ll hear how others are coping with the sudden change in how we need to do business and discover strategies for:
- Practical ways to increase your marketing and brand presence to remain top of mind
- Pivoting your business to find revenue, like getting online
- What to do for employees and your HR situation
- Business financial strategies (and an update on government sources of help)
- What did businesses do to get through the 2008 recession?
***The Barrie Food Bank is already experiencing an increase in the number of people who are accessing their services. They cover Oro, Springwater, Innisfil and Barrie. Before COVID-19 started, they already had 7500 active files. This has already increased.
- The Big Shift virtual marketing conference - September 16, 2021
- September 15th is the Chamber’s All Candidates Debate - September 13, 2021
- Tomorrow (the 14th) is the last day for Early Bird Pricing for Xcelerate Summit - September 13, 2021